WRIMCO SBS/FOIL FLASHING TAPE is aluminium foil adhered to 1.5mm thick SBS bitumen rubber self adhesive with plastic release cover used for weather sealing joints and seams. Uses include repairs to roofing, guttering, downpipe, roof projections or water tank tops, sealing joints around skylights, windows, expansion joints or plywood sheets, between FC sheets, doors or adjoining building surfaces and weather sealing seams in caravans, trucks, tool sheds, forming a seal around nails, staples and screws, and many others. It can be used
as termination to torch on membranes and also as protection to some PVC pipes.
WRIMCO SBS/FOIL FLASHING TAPE LASTS UP TO 15 YEARS, reflects sunlight and withstands the hottest temperatures.
3 Convenient Sizes
60mm x 10m
80mm x 10 m
90mm x 10 m
1. Substrate should be clean and dry before application of the WRIMCO FLASH TAPE
2. For porous or friable substrates, prime with a WRIMCO SBS PRIMER.
3. WRIMCO FLASH TAPE can be cut with a knife or scissors.
4. Apply WRIMCO FLASH TAPE to surface and smooth down into place.
5. Adjoining strips should be overlapped to a minimum of 30mm.